Provide implementation functions for DISA/Army networking and infrastructure projects.
Activities will include:
- Site preparation activities
- Infrastructure installations – racks, cable racks, power, grounding, cabling, etc.
- Hardware/software installation of networking components
- Site wiring installation, inspection, and testing of “last half mile” circuits
- Circuit transitions and activations
- Testing and checkout
- Network node equipment decommissioning and de-installation
- Completion reports to include as-installed documentation (Red Line drawings)
- Apply a broad and in-depth working knowledge of DoD IT network infrastructure to a wide variety of assignments through the application of technical concepts, practices, and procedures
- Perform equipment installations, including racking and stacking, cable pulls, cable terminations and cable testing; equipment installation including ancillary items. May include network routers, switches, firewalls, and crypto and communications devices
- Perform equipment installations that includes network routers, servers, network management, switches, firewalls, timing and synchronization and communications devices
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation issues and discrepancies
- 4+years of experience including racking and stacking, cable pulls, cable terminations and cable testing
- 3 + years of experience installing, network routers, servers, network management, switches, firewalls, timing and synchronization and communications devices
- Must have circuit transition expertise, understanding of protocols for testing and managing circuit downtime.
- Must have the ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Must have a minimum active Secret clearance
- Candidates may be based anywhere in the US, but must be open to at least 80% travel to CONUS and OCONUS customer sites
- Prior experience with Juniper/Cisco products
- Experience with DISN protocols
- OEM networking certifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineer, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred but not required
Cambridge International Systems Inc - 30+ days ago
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...