provides administrative support to the assigned workgroup.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Track P-card receipts for field operators and process
the P-card statement once a month
- Assists operators with Dyna Cap.
- Complete intermediate and
month-end excel spreadsheet reports for Foremen and Production
- Ensure well servicing records
are filed locally and at the district level.
- Enter data into Mainsaver and filing of work order.
- Assist Foreman and operators
- Update and track of MSDS
- Account coding of PO ’s and delivery tickets.
- Answer phone and direct calls to
- Fill role of Safety Team
Secretary, taking and distributing meeting minutes.
- Auxiliary support for field
- Assist with ordering supplies
and overseeing all maintenance required to keep office running
- Receive and distribute incoming
- Compile and deliver all outgoing
mail to Post Office on a daily basis.
School Diploma or GED required.
years of office support experience required, in the oil and gas industry
have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and
be detail orientated and consistently accurate.
possess good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
communicate effectively with all employees.
Willing to accept a
work schedule with hourly demands that will vary as departmental workload
fluctuates. Ability to work extra hours as needed to complete
The position is located in
Lompoc, CA. Please visit us at http://www.pxp.com/
and apply through our careers page .
Plains Exploration & Production Company - 18 months ago