Cambrian Innovation is looking for a Field Operations Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a highly successful academic record, a high attention to detail and be capable of undertaking tasks independently. Experience with design projects, including environmental engineering projects, such as water/wastewater design is desirable.
Candidate will be responsible for coordinating all operations related to an installed system. Planning experiments and methods for accomplishing design and piloting objectives. Coordinating and executing all sampling and testing required to meet experiment objectives. Analyzing data and observations for demonstration experiments. Planning and coordinating sampling and data collection from prospective customers and execute the appropriate analysis. The ideal candidate will be able to manage system maintenance and repairs including preventative maintenance. Candidate will also contribute to product development efforts.
The candidate should have strong technical writing skills to independently develop technical reports and presentations. Must be highly motivated, customer-focused, and work well in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree (Chemical, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering preferred); Master’s degree a plus
- Laboratory experience with a good understanding of laboratory techniques
- Industry experience in an engineering field; wastewater facility/equipment operation experience preferred
- Prototyping and process development experience
- Engineering for reliability and maintenance training
- Data analysis and statistical skills
Eligible candidates please submit a resume and cover letter to Karla Franco, Operations Director. Early applications highly encouraged.