EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has a need for a Field Operations Intern to join our world-class Field Operations organization. The Field Operations Intern will be an indispensable member of the DemandSMART product development and delivery team, and will develop deep expertise on EnerNOC’s customer relationship management applications.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate technical capability, creativity, and initiative in order to develop the tools and analyses needed to advance our business. The Field Operations Intern will work as part of a team that is dedicated to delivering and managing our demand response portfolio, providing exceptional service to EnerNOC’s customers, and improving the scalability and efficiency of energy monitoring installations.
- Assisting with all aspects of the customer service experience at EnerNOC
- Preparing internal and external program reports; identifying ways to automate report generation
- Assisting Field Ops team and NOC personnel with dispatch preparation and management
- Configuring customer site data in EnerNOC’s DemandSMART platform to ensure operational success of projects
- Assisting Project Managers with deployment activities in various regions
- Conducting other ad hoc analyses as required by the Field Operations team or internal/external customers
- Current student or recent graduate of a 4-year undergraduate program
- Superior computer skills, including MS-Office
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the energy industry and energy conservation
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, forward-moving environment
- Strong customer relations skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com applications
EnerNOC - 30+ days ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...