Responsible for the day-to-day operational and administrative activities at multiple buildings within the district. Leads Project Managers and Supervisors to ensure conformance to contract requirements. Develops and implements cost control measures and level of service standards to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract requirements for assigned buildings. Oversees inspections, quality control measures, and the inventory control of equipment and supplies for the assigned buildings. Performs the following duties personally or through other supervisory personnel. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *Other duties may be assigned as needed.
· Coordinate service activities for assigned buildings. Ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
· Control supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet customer specifications.
· Interact with customers daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs. Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns.
· Manage the company’s quality control monitoring and safety programs at the assigned buildings.
· Conduct quality of service inspections at assigned buildings.
· Attend ABM training workshops when scheduled.
· Develop operational improvement plans and implements process changes within assigned buildings.
· Attempt to increase revenue by ensuring that Project Managers and Supervisors are looking for ways to provide additional or periodic services to the customers.
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state and local government regulations.
· Ensure that all paperwork, including terminations, labor variance action plans, and operational models is complete and accurate and is submitted to the district/hub in a timely manner.
· Analyze and manage, in a proactive manner, both the financial and the operational performance of the assigned buildings.
· Ensure that payroll is accurate and submitted to the appropriate payroll personnel in a timely manner and, when applicable, correct any payroll discrepancies.
· Work with District Manager to develop an action plan for all invoices that are outside of the contractual parameters.
· Ensure that vehicle inspections are performed monthly. Ensure that vehicle maintenance is scheduled and performed on all area vehicles.
Manages and provides leadership to Project Managers, Supervisors, and Lead personnel assigned to the buildings. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel within the assigned buildings. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Associates Degree or High School diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of three years of operational experience managing hourly and supervisory personnel.
· Should have a minimum of two years of supervisory experience in a service/customer oriented environment.
· Should have experience in cost estimating/pricing work.
· Should have a working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures.
Able to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
Must be available and willing to work on a fulltime schedule and must be available and willing to work overtime (including daily, weekend and holidays) as needed and determined by ABM. As necessary to meet the business needs. Extensive in-branch travel required.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 2 years ago