Field Operations Supervisor
Los Angeles area
Salary position - equates to $13.50 per hour
SOS Security is seeking a Field Operations Supervisor in the Los Angeles area. All candidates must have a valid CA Guard Card (including Modules B & C) and have two years of military experience (perferred) or Security Supervisor experience
Possess the ability to professionally communicate with employees and clients
Possess the ability to read and write proficiently
Have a clean driving record
Have an understanding of scheduling and filling open posts
Be willing to work any days of the week, and any shift .
SOS Security Officer Basic Qualification:
SOS SECURITY INCORPORATED
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Successful completion of Background check.
- At least two forms of ID ( SS Card - Drivers License- Passport- Etc).
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass Drug Screening test.
- Neat and Professional Appearance.
- Friendly and Professional customer service.
- Must have active Phone .
- Must have Reliable Transportation.
- STATE LICENSE # PPO 14988
Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States, SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. Our organization is designed to anticipate security risks and devise and implement solutions, drawing upon the dedication and expertise of our most valuable resource our employees. We offer a broad range of services, including: Executive Protection; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and System Design, Installation, Service and Support. Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients. You will work closely with a highly trained team of professionals, where you will be respected, well compensated and have opportunities for added responsibility and personal growth. If this sounds like the next step in your career plan, we invite you find out more by contacting SOS.
Email resume to:
SOS Security LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 9 months ago