Cutbank , MT
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The field operator is responsible for the operation and maintenance of high-pressure natural gas storage wells, compressors, dehydrations equipment, natural gas liquid plant and related measurement and test equipment.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- All NorthWestern Energy employees are required to adhere to company safety standards and the Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
- Ensure all actions are consistent with NorthWestern Energy’s values, mission, and strategic business objectives
- Under the general guidance of area supervision will be responsible for operation and maintenance of high pressure natural gas storage wells, compressors, dehydration equipment, and related test and measurement equipment
- Will assist in overhauls, construction projects, and operate pipeline location and leak detection equipment
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn complex natural gas plant operations and procedures
- Some travel may be required
- Lifting of 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds and various other physical activities in a variety of weather extremes and occasional exposure to various chemicals
- Required to ride four wheelers and snowmobiles occasionally
- Nature of the job required the ability to respond to call outs, therefore the employee is required to live within 30 minutes of the Mainline #1 facility
- All duties must be performed in accordance with all OSHA, DOT and NorthWestern Energy safety, rules, policies and procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate a good safety record
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge through experience or training in the operation and maintenance of gas compressors, dehydration equipment, wells, and related equipment
- Must demonstrate the self-motivation required to work alone, as well as take direction and work well with others
- Must possess a valid Montana Driver’s License to operate pick-ups, 4-wheelers and snowmobiles
When considering applicants for this position, the selection process will take into consideration the needs of NorthWestern, including such factors as reorganization requirements, diversity opportunities, relocation requirements, employee development and job succession. If any of the preceding language conflicts with the applicable bargaining unit agreements, the bargaining unit agreement will prevail.
External applicants should apply online at http://www.northwesternenergy.com. Internal applicants should apply online at iConnect. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 1-800-245-6977, or via email at .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Monster - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard