Talisman Energy Inc., headquartered in Canada, is a global, diversified, upstream oil and gas company with three main operating areas: North America, the North Sea, and Southeast Asia. As a subsidiary, Talisman Energy USA Inc has oil and gas operations strategically located throughout New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Talisman and its subsidiaries are committed to the health, safety, and security of its employees, contractors, and communities; and works to ensure its operations are carried out safely, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. Talisman Energy Inc. is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (North America) and its Company shares trade on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges as TLM. Visit Talisman Energy USA Inc. on the Internet at www.talismanusa.com and Talisman Energy Inc. at www.talisman-energy.com .
Job Title : Field Operator
Req Id : 4201
Location : Three Rivers, United States
Employment Type : Permanent
- Operation of sweet gas wells, process equipment and associated pipelines.
- Operation of high-pressure gas compressors.
- Assist in the implementation of program standards, practices and site-specific procedures to ensure compliance with Loss Control Standards.
- Participate in SOLIS progression training as outlined in area goals.
- Ensure all operating and maintenance activities are conducted in a safe, effective manner in accordance with TEUSA policies and legislated regulations
- Develop action plans and utilize Team Assignment database to prioritize work plans with area operators and maintenance team
- Provide input to area project plans and coordinate commissioning/start-up of new facilities with Lead Operator
- Participate in area initiatives to improve practices for operations and maintenance programs
- Review and explanation of production volumes, area costs and input into yearly budgets.
- Locate and mark underground facilities in operating area.
- Install, operate and optimize plunger lift systems
- Enter daily production data into a computer system, using word processing, spreadsheet and other critical software
- The majority of work is outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- Must have experience with Amine Treating Units; Glycol Dehydration Units and Condensate Stabilizers.
- Working knowledge of gas measurement equipment; compressors and instrumentation & controls as it relates to surface production facilities equipment.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- A technical degree that includes hands-on education in compression, PLCs, gas measurement, instrumentation, valves and metering is highly desirable.
- 2+ years of experience working as an Operator in the oil and gas industry or similar industry is required.
- Only candidates who are legally permitted to work in United States of America will be considered
- This is a Risk-Sensitive Position; adherence to Talisman’s Alcohol and Drug Policy is required.
- This is a Safety-Sensitive Position; adherence to Talisman’s Alcohol and Drug Policy is required
- Relocation will be provided for the successful candidates if required
Preferred Candidate Locations:
- San Antonio
- La Salle
- Live Oak
- Bee Karnes
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process.
Talisman Energy - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard