The Field Package Sales (FPS) Marketing Representative works within a specific location or event speaking/soliciting to the public to purchase mini-vacation packages. The Representative qualifies and ensures they meet the guidelines. Once qualified, the Representative invites them to attend a vacation ownership presentation and documents the registration.
A more detailed job description is available upon request from the Human Resources Department.
- Generate package sales.
- Consistently achieve established production standards as outlined in department compensation plan.
- Communicate customer needs and interests to management monitor changes in the vacation ownership market.
- Communicate information about area attractions to prospective.
- Accurately reconcile and report monies collected on a daily basis.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Represent Diamond Resorts International® in a professional manner at all times.
- Follow all rules of dress and conduct presented.
- Report directly to the Field Package Sales Supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, and be able to travel by automobile to any local destination on a daily basis as needed.
- Previous sales or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the vacation ownership industry.
- Professional, energetic, outgoing, personality.
- Competitive, goal oriented and persuasive.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and contribute as a team player.
- Positive, focused, ambitious and financially driven.
- Resilient and able to handle rejection.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent customer service and selling skills.
- Must have knowledge of the local area attractions and entertainment.
- Must be able to build rapport quickly and explain products & services.
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
- Excellent earning potential.
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401(k).
- Eligibility for our tuition reimbursement program.
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
- Industry leading training program.
- Fun working environment.
- Unlimited real growth opportunities.
Diamond Resorts International - 8 months ago