Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. Our power generation division is a leading Cummins Power Generation equipment and Onan generator supplier in the industry.
Generator Technicians with Cummins Crosspoint troubleshoot, repair and maintain our clients’ power generators. Our technicians interact with customers and provide the highest level of service and professionalism. We pay attention to the details and aim to please.
We need capable technicians who are able to:
The successful applicant must have:
- Diagnose and correct generator problems
- Maintain and test generators to ensure good operation
- Operate all testing equipment and tools
- Communicate, plan, complete, and document a customer’s work order within standard repair times
- Commit to personal and worksite safety r equirements
What We Offer
- A complete tool set
- Excellent driving record
- Basic Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Excellent working mechanical knowledge of engines and generators
- Excellent working electronics knowledge of generators
- Ability to perform assigned work without supervision
- Ability to communicate and document work performed on appropriate documents
- Ability to provide feedback on areas for improvements
- Experience using wiring diagrams and troubleshooting manuals
- Ability to perform oil, filter, and coolant flushing per prescribed manuals and procedures
- Capability to specify and set up load banks in the field
- Ability to change voltage and phases in transfer switches
- Onan level II certification or equivalent experience
- Requires the use of a company vehicle and may require a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) or other specialized license, insurability and DOT driver certification
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition assistance and training
- Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
- A competitive wage and much more.
If interested, please click "Apply Now" or “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify