SDI is looking for a Field Project Manager for a 2 months contract for our client located in Holtsville, NY.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com . EOE M/F/D/V
- Responsible for managing the transition from the design process to the implementation process for a major NYC based project.
- Work with a cross-functional team of resources responsible for engineering, services, sales, finance, project management, etc. to gather and organize all relevant materials associated with the NYC project and develop the pricing and quotes required to deliver the various “full responsibility projects” under the current contract.
- Will interface with various organizations and act as the liaison between the NYC team and the Schaumburg teams to deliver under the terms and conditions of the final Firm Fixed-Price proposal for the a radio project for the City of New York.
- Activities will include working with local resources to work within scheduled activities, interface with Vendors, Vendor Staging activities, MSI (CCSi) staging activities, Third Party vendor coordination (installation companies, electricians, moving/delivery/warehousing, etc…), managing installation activities, scheduling testing activities, Customer and Agency facing meetings, meeting minute generation, internal team coordination, schedule adherence/deviation reporting, and similar project implementation related activities.
- The position is NYC based and the candidate must be able to travel within the 5 boroughs as necessary.
- Must be well organized, well written/spoken, and able to work within a demanding and turbulent environment.
- Must be computer literate.
SDI International - 22 months ago