The following opportunity is located at our Corporate Headquarters on Peachtree Dunwoody Road in Sandy Springs, GA.
The Field Promotions Manager liaises with the Market Consultants and Field Leadership to drive tactical Marketing programs with key accounts. He/She translates Manheim's brand messaging into relevant and impactful local/field results.
Liaises with Sales to Drive Field Marketing Programs
Contributes to the Development of Marketing Strategies
- Partners with Sales to devise marketing campaigns and programs to increase product awareness and increase sales revenue.
- Assists sales teams to create local sales support materials and presentations beyond corporate marketing materials.
- Acts as the liaison between regional sales and corporate marketing to ensure sales teams are aware of corporate marketing plans as well as local marketing activities.
- Plans, organizes, and executes marketing programs.
- Acts as the point person for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Gathers and reports customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Determines product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicates value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develops understanding of product line and value chain.
- Provides consultative analytic insight to internal Manheim customers (e.g., Field leadership, Dealer Sales, etc.) to help build actionable marketing strategies.
- Leverages customer relationship management (CRM) tools, marketing trends and metrics to ensure competitive advantage and to grow market share.
- Bachelors in Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years in a Marketing Role assessing trends.
- Strong team player with a customer-centric focus, quality oriented, and the ability to develop partnerships across departments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Learning agility, innovation, ability to manage work, and strong work standards/ethics is also required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products and related software programs is essential.
- (Degrees, Certifications, Languages)
- Office Environment.
- 25% travel
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan as well as company-funded Pension Plan.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation with thousands of employees in 122 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Follow us on the following Social Media websites:
Diversity statement and application instructions
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manheim
- You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManheimJB
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Manheim
Manheim is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Manheim is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment. Please submit your resume to: http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/
Please submit resume before:
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately...