Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. is the industry-leading manufacturer of high performance mobile electronics, founded in 1978. Alpine is the only manufacturer specializing in mobile multimedia, an integrated system approach incorporating digital entertainment, security and navigation products for your mobile entertainment. As a consolidated subsidiary of Alps Electric Co., Ltd., one of the world's premier manufacturers of electronic components for computer, communications and car electronic equipment, Alpine is the specialized supplier of quality mobile electronics systems.
We are currently seeking a Field Quality Engineer to be the lead interface on 0km issues at our customer manufacturing plants for our Dublin Ohio location.
This position is primarily responsible for, but not limited to, the following areas:
• Ensure that corrective action for OEM assembly plant failures are reported to the customer’s manufacturing locations on a timely basis and in their specified formats.
• Coordinate activities related to change point control per customer’s requirements.
• Implement and organize containment activities.
• Perform data analysis, initiate improvement activities, and provide suggestions to achieve OEM plant quality performance targets.
• Travel to customer manufacturing plants for defect confirmation and overall plant quality performance review.
• Review and monitor countermeasure activity.
• Support customer audits of Alpine production facilities.
• Create and distribute monthly status reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or equivalent combination of experience, training, and education.
• Minimum 2 years automotive experience
• Knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles.
• Experience in developing work instructions, control plans, and FMEA’s.
• Must be able to effectively read, write and interpret documents.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Strong work ethic with good time management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Self-motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks are required.
We offer competitive salaries with an excellent and comprehensive benefits package and a great work environment. Alpine values its members as individuals, and is committed to forming an energetic and attractive company where the quality of work is enhanced.
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard