The Recruiter is responsible for attracting qualified driver applicants to Trimac by managing, training, and monitoring of regional recruiting initiatives. Activities included are: coordinating advertising, maintaining applicant pipeline, screening and interviewing candidates, contributing to hiring decision, and negotiating and closing the applicant. Additional responsibilities include regional retention and turnover accountability, training, coaching and mentoring branch and regional personnel on the hiring, recruitment and retention processes.
o Managing and monitoring of recruiting initiatives
• Manage recruiting initiatives to develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified applicants for the region.
• Ensure that every applicant has a positive recruitment experience.
• Maintains a strong relationship with branch managers ensuring communication and consistent implementation of Trimac recruiting and retention initiatives.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within the recruitment and retention process.
• Works with Branch Managers to help close the deal on applicants
• Collect relative compensation and benefits statistics for compensatory wage analysis per area
• Track advertising costs compared to hiring statistics to determine best courses of action.
• Conduct Branch Audits as necessary.
• Develops relationships within the trucking industry and local communities to promote a positive image for Trimac.
• Promotes the Trimac Culture and Preferred Place to Work Initiative
• Works directly with the Manager, Field Recruiting to influence process and drive results.
o Advertising and Events
• Works closely with the Marketing Specialist to help identify advertising avenues to target new driver hires at the branch level.
• Attends local and national recruiting events to build applicant pipeline.
• Attends local community and branch events (Open houses, job fairs, etc).
o Possesses and demonstrates the ability to perform assigned tasks in a manner that adheres to the companies Safety, Health, Environmental and Security policies.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Able to handle multiple tasks in a high profile and fast paced environment
• Ability to motivate individuals to achieve results and work as a team
• Strong PC computer skills with Microsoft Office and related software.
• Able to adapt to a variety of personalities as it relates to drivers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in multi-line telephone with strong telephone persuasion skills.
• Required: High School Diploma
• Preferred: Associates Degree
• Relevant experience from previous jobs that would be required before entering this job, including time spent in formal apprenticeships.
o Approximately: 3 years
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
Trimac Transportation - 11 months ago
From its inception in 1945, Trimac Transportation has consistently sought and achieved industry leadership, and has a proven reputation for...