This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with
previous genetics and diagnostic sales experience.
Become part of PerkinElmer's growing Diagnostics team
that is focused on creating innovative tests and
treatments through our ongoing development of advanced
life science tools. The selected candidate is
responsible for account targeting and coverage of key
customers within their assigned territory.
TERRITORY: New England & Eastern Canada
He/she will have proven selling skills within the
diagnostic market to successfully promote and close
sales. Key Customers include geneticists, genetic
counselors, neurologists, maternal fetal medicine
physicians, cytogenetic laboratories, and genetic
develop incremental business in existing accounts, and
- Exceed assigned sales and market share goals.
- Apply selling skills to maintain existing business,
develop new accounts through networking, cold calling
- Develop presentations and customer proposal
daily updates of CRM tools regarding activities,
- Provide regular sales reports and forecasts, including
opportunities and accounts.
for managing assigned territory annually, updated
- Develop, write, and execute a strategic business plan
support of the territory business plan and meet with
- Provide written weekly call plans to your manager in
manager to review plans as requested.
- Assist in marketing at trade shows and
laboratory and assist with questions concerning the
- Act as a liaison between the clients and the
services with experienced and creative inputs.
- Participate in discussions regarding new products and
trends, and changing customer plans and priorities.
- Identify and communicate key competitive activities,
collaborations with prospects that support the Company’s
- Develop and negotiate industry and research
goals and direction.
physician and hospital environment.
- 5-7 years of successful experience selling to both the
- BA/BS desired in a scientific field.
- Strong clinical, genetics background and/or education
pediatricians, pediatric neurologists, and maternal
- Experience with prenatal diagnostics is preferred.
- Existing (or the ability to build) relationships with
fetal medicine specialists is highly desired.
track record of success.
- Highly committed, goal-driven sales professional with
and medical diagnostic industry, with particular
- Superior knowledge of medical terminology and genetic
emphasis on the services and tools being offered by
representatives or organizations to obtain reimbursement
- Experience collaborating with managed care
results-oriented territory plans.
- Experience building highly successful and
Signature Genomic Laboratories was the first laboratory
to provide microarray-based cytogenetic diagnostics with
its proprietary SignatureChip® and is the leader in
providing microarray-based chromosome analysis.
Signature’s microarrays are offered for both pre-natal
and post-natal identification of DNA alterations
associated with genetic disease. Signature’s global
client base includes clinical geneticists, neurologists,
pediatricians, neonatologists, obstetricians, and the
PerkinElmer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
% of Travel Required : 40-50%
PerkinElmer - 2 years ago
PerkinElmer hopes to perk up those looking to cure a disease or clean the environment. The company makes instruments and research products...