For over 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE/WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.84 billion in 2012, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of an Account Manager. Responsibilities include driving sales of our full range of products and services including Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Systems, Mass Spectrometers, Software, Consumables and Services, for the Southeast Region. The desired candidate should be a self starter in developing and implementing a Territorial Business Plan working in unison with their assigned specialists and marketing colleagues in delivering an aggressive call cycle and business development activities. The foundation of the Account Manager’s role is to develop a keen understanding of the customers’ needs and challenges, designing solutions with lasting and meaningful business impact to our customers. The Southeast Region consists of Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee.
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Maintain installed base customer satisfaction
- Aggressively develop new prospects and penetrate competitive accounts
- Visit customers on a daily basis to highlight Waters solutions and help customers with their challenges
- Build technical competency on Waters solution and to be perceived by customers as a credible resource
- Keep current on vertical markets dynamics, application trends, and competitive information
- Provide information to marketing team to create business development programs
- Fully utilize of our Sales contact management tools and applications
- Submit accurate and timely monthly sales forecasts
- Develop business through monthly plans of action
- Degree BS/Master/PHD in scientific areas such as chemistry, biology, or biochemistry or science related field of study
- At least 3 years chromatography experience, UPLC, Mass Spec field sales and/or marketing is a plus
- Action orientation and self-driven for results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good organization / planning / time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener
- Matured disposition, positive attitude and strong sense of commitment
- Adaptive to dynamic and changing environment
- Strong technical background in analytical technologies, especially LC and MS
Waters Corporation - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
For 50 years, the Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations,...