We are seeking to expand the sales team for our US operations. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of driving sales growth in a motion control, mechatronic or automation-related industry. In addition, the candidate must have a good understanding of stage mechanics, motor technology and motion software capabilities.
The candidate should have an EE or ME degree. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the US and will be expected to travel.
The successful candidate will be required to:
If you are a dynamic engineer seeking career growth and advancement opportunities, submit resume, transcripts and salary requirements for review.
- Expand current product sales to existing customers and introduce them to new products.
- Develop new accounts by following sales leads provided by the company, as well as leads developed by his or her own marketing activity in the territory.
- Meet established sales goals and quotas as defined in the forecasted sales plan.
- Develop an annual territory sales forecast.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships through good service to the customer.
- Participate in and coordinate demonstrations, field trials, and local market studies.
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient area sales planning and time management.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a sales-focused team.
How to Apply
Email your resume (Microsoft Word or ASCII text formats only) to email@example.com or fax or mail your completed Application of Employment to:
Attn.: Human Resources
101 Zeta Drive , Pittsburgh, PA 15238-2897
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Directions
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Aerotech is committed to the concept and practice of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. The Company's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, age (40 or over), sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to recruiting and hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, layoff, and termination. The Company makes and will continue to make all employment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner.
Aerotech Inc. - 22 months ago