Each day, FedEx delivers a wide array of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make every FedEx experience outstanding, it is crucial to utilize top-notch services and bring together more than 290,000 of the best people available to deliver on that customer promise.
Want a career that can go the distance? Recently recognized as a well-established company that values people regardless of background and fosters growth, FedEx was included on the following lists in 2011:
- CNN Money’s Global 500
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Black Enterprise Magazine’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
FedEx also recognizes that true success means taking care of the people that our drive business results. By living out a company-wide foundation of people-service-profit (PSP), FedEx understands that in an age of increasing automation and technological advances, great people are still at the heart of our success. The right people deliver great service and this produces better profits.
This is all a result of having top-performing employees with an absolutely, positively spirit ready to deliver on the FedEx promise of quality.
If you’re looking to be part of that talent with terrific benefits, competitive pay and a ton of developmental opportunity, don’t wait any longer!
Click ‘apply now’ and tell us more about yourself today!
The successful candidate will be responsible for consultative selling of FedEx transportation services (Express, Ground, and International) to potential and existing business customers within a geographically defined territory.
Some of the specific duties are and not limited to:
• Meet and/or exceed balanced revenue goal requirements.
• Provide customized solutions and build strong partnerships with customers.
• Grow and maintain cu stomer base within a defined geographic area.
• Make sound business decisions with customers through negotiated and established business agreements which include identified value components specific to each customer.
• Identify and implement integrated automation platforms and solutions to customer base.
• Manage customer interactions and information to ensure continuous and effective business relationships.
Our Sales professionals are self-motivated, driven and possess strong time management skills as well as strong verbal / negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- Business-to-business sales experience in any industry (inside and outside sales combined) preferred.
- The preferred candidate has additional business-to-business sales experience through which the following key success factors have been developed: sales skills, communication, influence & negotiation, problem solving, and planning & organizing skills.
- Overnight travel required.
FedEx Services - 5 months ago
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...