Auto req ID 9977BR
Job Title Field Sales Representative, Lowes
Business Unit Masco Cabinetry
Job Posting Category Sales/Business Development
Country United States
Job Description JOB SUMMARY:
Develop and grow sales of Masco Cabinetry products within a designated region to meet and/or exceed projections for overall sales and comparative store growth.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Build and leverage business relationships with store personnel in order to promote sales and comparative growth.
- Conduct regular store visits as determined necessary by Director of Field Sales.
- Persuade store personnel to offer Masco Cabinetry products to their consumers.
- Train and support store personnel by educating them on the Masco Cabinetry product and program offering both in-store and off-site, including training on marketing programs and promotions.
- Proactively address product, warranty and/or service issues and communicate resolution with all parties involved including store personnel, consumer, Regional Sales Manager and Masco Cabinetry corporate.
- Maintain and update display presence in showrooms.
- Analyze sales metrics and develop tactical and strategic sales plan to meet and/or exceed goals.
- Review monthly budget and maintain/provide quarterly account business plan.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years of selling experience with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated successful capability to resolve conflict over sensitive or complex issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external customers.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with department, cross-functional business teams, and customers.
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills with a deadline orientation and focus.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management.
- Ability to travel daily within assigned region.
- Ability to travel quarterly beyond region.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
E-Verify English Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- 5 years of retail sales or business material industry experience.
- Ability to read and understand sales reports.
- 20/20 Design software experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and layouts.
- Familiarity with the cabinet industry and product.
- Prior trim carpentry and/or kitchen installation experience.
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verity Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...