Atlas Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has grown from a single roofing shingle manufacturing facility in 1982 into an industry leader with 17 plants in North America and worldwide product distribution.
- Build an ongoing relationship with Contractors, Dealers, Distributors and Builders.
- Maintain current awareness of all Atlas products, programs, and Sales & Marketing, market pricing, product innovations, competitive product lines and market trends that may affect your market. Promote new products and keeps customers informed of promotions, special offers, and incentive opportunities.
- Help establish and maintain competitive market pricing through timely and accurate gathering and communication of competitive market information.
- Communicate accurate information daily with Regional Sales Manager, Plant Manager, Account Executives, and other Field Sales Representatives on developments impacting their area(s) of responsibility. Communicate with customers in a timely manner.
- Inspect and assist in resolving complaints that develop periodically in a timely and professional manner that will maintain business on a steady growth pattern. Provide adequate follow-up.
- Work with contractors and dealers for pull-though sales of Atlas products to our distributors and ensures Atlas has adequate distribution in the assigned market area.
- Communicate any known or suspected credit issues with a distributor to the Credit Department. Submit all required credit documents to the Credit Department when developing new accounts.
- Promote and display the entire family of Atlas products by attending distributor, dealer, and builder shows.
- Design business plans that meet both Atlas and distributor’s expectations. Evaluate customer performance on a quarterly and yearly basis and reports the results to the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Follow-up on quotes and makes sure the proper documentation has been sent to the appropriate Account Executives and the Pricing Administrator.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- (4) Four-year degree is preferred.
- A minimum of (2) two-years experience in the building material industry or at least (4) four-years in a field sales capacity is preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Professional selling skills are critical.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and government regulations.
- Present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, employees, and the general public.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, People Soft).
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Act fairly and ethically in all business dealings.
- Ability to travel 76%-100%.
Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Atlas® Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has...