The Field Sales Representative is responsible for the sales and growth
of existing account business and is accountable to provide specific tire
unit volume to achieve assigned sales objectives.
- Understanding of Goodyear products and brands to apply knowledge and recommendations to the tire retailers within the market.
- Experience with warehouse inventory systems
- Previous sales experience in a retail/wholesale environment.
- Sales Relationships - retail/wholesale-gain market share and meet sales and profit goals.
- Sales - Communicate Tire Retailers-retailer as well as promotional, merchandising and display assistance to assigned accounts.
- Successful completion of the Field Sales Representative training offered through Goodyear University within 1-year in position.
- Previous experience in tire industry or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or 5+ years wholesale or tire retail experience with at least 3 years in a customer service, telemarketing or office manager position. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- 2 years ago - save job
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...