Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative
Location - Denver, Colorado
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
As a member of the Hosted Solutions Sales team, the Sales Representative is responsible for generating new sales of Hosted Solutions to businesses within the food service industry. The Sales Representative generates these new sales in a defined local geography. Performance will be measured by the individual’s ability to close new business. Compensation includes base salary plus commission for all Hosted Solutions products sold.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of Hosted Solutions products and services
• Identify and qualify new account opportunities
• Own and manage the entire sales cycle from initial prospecting and qualification to deal closing
• Deliver presentations and proposals and obtain contract signoff
• Maintain forecasting discipline
• Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with prospects, clients and local business groups
• Gather market information to assist in marketing activities that help drive new sales
• Interacting with business owners and management in person
• Other responsibilities as assigned to support the goals of the sales team
• Maintain a home office environment when not operating from the “field” with Internet service and a PC compatible printer
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Strong people and phone skills are required
• 2 years of restaurant industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office skills – especially Excel and Word
• Must be able to build relationships
• Must be detail oriented
• Results-oriented, high-energy self-starter focused on accomplishing objectives
• Ability to work with “team spirit” as a member of Sales team
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Oct 25, 2012, 11:00:00 PM
NCR - 19 months ago
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....