Field Sales Representative
Orgill, Inc. is the largest and fastest-growing independently owned distributor of hardware and home improvement products to hardware, home improvement and building materials retailers across the United States and in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Orgill, Inc. is actively seeking a Field Sales Representative in the Casper, Wyoming area. Qualified candidate MUST have:
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the hardlines industry.
- Two or more years of experience in the wholesale or retail hardware, lumber, building materials and/or farm supply trade.
- Must be proficient with use of email, internet, and Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be willing to work from your home, traveling by auto an assigned geographic territory.
- Must be willing to be responsible for your own travel and office expenses including an auto and auto insurance.
- Prefer candidate with Associate or Bachelor degree
Orgill, Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan. Resumes without salary history will not be considered.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Orgill is a leading independent distributor of more than 60,000 home improvement products, ranging from hand and power tools, hardware,...