At TRC, we are committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We aim to hire the best people in the industry and to provide an environment that promotes their growth. Our clients understand and realize the power of a strong, dedicated staffing partner and have the ability to leverage the partnership to their advantage.
In 1980, Embree Robinson founded TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Like his father, President and CEO Brian Robinson remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a business built on principles and values, committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. TRC has 44 locations in 13 states, providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing and management services to some of the country's leading companies. Embree's vision has truly passed the test of time; for more than 30 years, TRC has remained a staffing industry leader by providing the highest quality of service.
Job Title: Complete Delivery Solution Sales Representative
Experience: 2-5 years minimum
Functions: Field Sales Representative
Industries: Delivery solution
Compensation: Base + Commission (Base is 50K with realistic commision of 50-70K in the first year)
Benefits: Competitive Healthcare Benefits
Location: Raleigh, NC
- Accountable for the growth of our company’s sales by identifying and closing qualified opportunities in new markets where the solution will be expanding (Home Infusion, Hospitals, Office Supplies etc)
- Become our customer-faced expert by deeply understanding and clearly articulating our value proposition, messaging and product benefits.
- Identify, cultivate and close qualified opportunities along with building direct relationships with each key decision maker, through cold calling, market research, marketing campaigns, product demonstration, competitive analysis and networking.
- Maintain and keep current company sales database (salesforce.com), managing and tracking lead status and activity; prepare and manage weekly pipeline reports of prospects utilizing tools in salesforce.com.
- Build and expand Company’s presence within named market segments and pre-defined accounts.
- Must be able to organize and deliver professional, executive level (board room style) presentations utilizing multi-media technologies and resources.
- Take ownership for your individual success and exceed all weekly goals and metrics.
- Must have self-starting, “make it happen” operational philosophy and be comfortable and knowledgeable about working in a small company culture.
- Be willing to travel 60-80% of their time to meet with key prospects in person across the United States
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two to five years of experience in a field sales position is required, preferably in a health care field (not a requirement)
- Documented and reference-able consistent over achiever and relationship builder with past management and clients.
- Utilizes consultative sales methodology to build relationships, identified needs and close business. Successfully aligns the appropriate positioning of value add complex software solutions and services.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed assigned sales goals including quota performance and creation of new qualified opportunities.
- Exceptional phone, presentation, computer and demonstrations skills with a proficiency in using web enabled demonstration tools.
- Detail oriented, tenacious, enthusiastic and a quick learner.
- Start-up company experience.
- Must have a “hungry can-do attitude” and demonstrate drive, initiative and resourcefulness with excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills. Rigorous follow-up skills.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com (including database maintenance and reporting functions) Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Zip Recruiter - 16 months ago
At TRC, we are committed to providing the very best service our industry has to offer. We believe it all starts with people. We aim to hire...