One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Work within an established geographical area to generate new business and increase revenues.
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain contract with key decision-makers within customer base.
- Advise other sales personnel, customers and potential customers on the technical issues that affect the installation and sales of products and/or services of the company.
- May propose changes to products and/or services.
- Act as liaison between Weatherford and customers.
- Monitor and report drilling and work-over activity in the area.
- Provide input as to changing market conditions so as to assist with input in marketing strategy.
- Generate and submit bids to customers as requested.
- Relate field/customer problems to management so as to ensure speedy resolution.
- Travel to worksite to make sure equipment arrives and is returned and meets customer requirements.
- Provide input in the development of new products and services.
- May assist Sales Management with formulation of sales strategies and yearly budget.
- Requires working on a 24 hours call basis.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Sufficient engineering or technical knowledge to make complex engineering and economic decisions to convince potential buyers of the practical value of the product or service.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Weatherford equipment, products, and services as well as those of competitors.
- Self-motivator, self-starter.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees and customers.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- JD Edwards experience
- 1-5 years Sales experience
Weatherford - 2 years ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...