The Field Sales Representative is responsible for the development and implementation of sales efforts for the oilfield services market. This position plans and manages all sales efforts in accordance with established goals set by the Operations Manager.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Identify and develop new customers for company products and services
- Develops and maintains rapport with existing and potential customer base
- Anticipates, understands, and manages all existing and developing customer needs
- Complies with short-term and long-term sales goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- May assist management in the development of proposals
- Attend and participate in local company/industry sales and marketing events as required
- Adhere to individual expense (T&E) budget
Education and Experience:
- Ability to set individual goals and drive to achieving them
- Foster and adhere to cohesiveness and coordination between Corporate Sales, Field Sales, and Operations
- Follow the company’s expense and reimbursement policy
- Uphold the highest standards in Stallion brand compliance
- Knowledge of contracting and negotiating
- Ability to understand and structure sales quota goals and revenue expectations
- Is able to initiate, develop and maintain successful customer relations efforts
- Has excellent and professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft application suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree a plus, not required
Stallion Oilfield Holdings, Inc. - 18 months ago
At Stallion, we're committed to protecting our most valuable resource-our employees.
With an emphasis on understanding, experience and...