The Field Service Account Representative will provide support for the Field Service Management administrative needs related to business operations of our service centers in assigned territories. The Field Service Account Representative will be required to take ownership of accounts in order to maintain an adequate & premium quality service network.
- Provide operational support to poor performing and non-complying Servicers who are not meeting set requirements per the Service Contract.
- Strong communications skills to follow up on WIP processes with ASC’s on a daily basis.
- Act’s as a liaison between ASC Network and LGEAI.
- Recruiting new ASC’s as needed in poor coverage areas.
- Root Cause Analysis
- KPI Management
- Maintain contact with service centers and Field Service Representative’s to determine needs; that we can supply to enhance performance of our service network to improve customer satisfaction.
- Interpreting and explaining policies and procedures and resolving Service Center inquires, problems, issues, and help them understand our policies and procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Power Point, and Excel.
- Strong communication abilities and ability to negotiate and persuade.
- Customer Service experience.
- Ability to multitask and work successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to respond quickly to management requests and work as needed to perform duties.
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...