Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant for the Field Services Group. In this position, you would be a key part of the Field Services team as they ensure the successful installation, commissioning, and ongoing work of Lutron lighting control systems.
- Schedule and monitor new employee onboarding
- Handle test equipment purchases and help with equipment calibration
- Process expenses for 65+ people
- Maintain reporting for budgets, travel, sales metrics on a national and regional basis
- Run department reports
- Participate in additional projects as needed
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
Be an innovative thinker
Be customer focused
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Some experience with customer service or sales is preferred
- Proficient at MS Office, MS Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn new computer systems
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.
Lutron Electronics - 18 months ago