Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We are now accepting applications for a Field Service Administrative Assistant in our Cross Lanes, WV location.
The Field Service Administrative Assistant supports the Service Department with the complete sales process, including quotes, order entry, follow up, invoicing, administrative tasks, and data entry. The individual in this position primarily resides at their desk area. Responsibilities and duties are varied and may change with the influx of business. This person is vital to ensure customer needs are met.
· Provides excellent customer service to our callers, customers, vendors and employees.
· Provides assistance to the field service department. Some other areas include issuing of Purchase Orders for outside purchases and work order processing.
· Use BMS to submit, create, and invoice orders.
· Research products to better serve customers.
· When necessary ship and receive parts.
· Log and file invoices.
· Generates general correspondence for the management team as required. Including typing quotes and service agreements along with mailings to customers.
· Performs other administrative duties as required to operate the branch and obtain its objectives.
· High school diploma or equivalent required. Several years of general office responsibilities is desired.
· Excellent computer skills and experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel and Power Point).
· Pleasant demeanor and excellent customer service skills when greeting visitors and dealing with telephone callers is a must.
· Ability to operate basic office equipment (i.e., telephone system, printer, fax, copier, etc…).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to quickly learn and utilize Cummins computer based software tools such as BMS.
· Excellent time management and decision making skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
· Well organized and detail oriented.