MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010 and 2011, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The Desktop Support Technician will be responsible for overall customer satisfaction as it relates to their use of PC's, laptops, and other peripherals. This individual must be very customer focused and have the ability to resolve technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Receive escalated PC inquiries, peripheral support, and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely manner and in an accurate fashion, as well as provide end-user assistance where required.
- Provide advanced PC and printer support to all end users.
- Certifications in CompTia A+, Microsoft, and/or Network +, preferred; with an Associate or Bachelor degree in the field of computer technology.
- Must be able to provide a State issued drivers license in good standing throughout the length of employment.
- Minimum of 2 years equivalent work experience as a technician .
- Must posess strong attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor is required.
- Ability to follow strict protocols while maintaining an empathetic approach to in assisting the end user.
- Strong documentation skills from issue to resolution.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written are critical.