HealthTronics has been a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated urological products, services and solutions for
urologists, hospitals, surgery centers and clinics across the U.S. for over 20 years. Our solutions include lithotripsy,
laser therapy, cryotherapy, percutaneous image guided cryoablation, uropathology and electronic medical records.
For more information, please visit www.healthtronics.com .
We are currently seeking a talented, self-motivated and technically proficient entry level Field Service Technician to service
medical equipment in our Southeast Region. Ideal candidates will be home-office based out of Charlotte, NC area.
(We also offer an apprenticeship program which may be available to qualified tech school graduates with good personal and instructor references.)
Technical Field Service Minimum Requirements:
- High School diploma; an associate's degree in a technical electronics discipline, military equivalent, or related work experience.
- X-ray and Biomed repair experience is a plus.
- Windows-based PC proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Administrative organization with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High level of critical thinking and the ability to see theories and decision through to repair completion.
- 50% travel required; must be able to travel overnight (sometimes with little to no notice) as needed.
- Mechanical Aptitude and experience a must. (Candidates should be prepared to discuss repair experience).
HealthTronics Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities.
- FSE's provide both on-site and telephone support to customers in the surgery departments of hospitals, surgery centers and clinics on a daily basis. They are primarily responsible for maintaining all service contracts in accordance with HealthTronics’ service policies and procedures and are on-call 24x7. Maintenance includes electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and plumbing repairs of stationary and transportable equipment. They dismantle equipment, examine, diagnose and make necessary adjustments or repairs. They also service and inspect equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
- FSE's are technically and administratively well organized. Working independently, they must have all assigned equipment serviced on time in order to meet deadlines. They are required to maintain test equipment, a spare parts inventory, a company vehicle, and other company equipment and supplies in good condition and working order. They are able to think critically and problem solve repair issues. Additionally, they continuously update and reinforce technical knowledge on all Healthtronics products through formal training and personal study.
- FSE's spend their first twelve weeks in On the Job Training working with senior engineers around the country. The company will provide tools such as a laptop computer, company car and expense reimbursement while in training.
HealthTronics, Inc. - 2 years ago