Miltenyi Biotec Inc. is seeking a Field Service Engineer based in the San Diego region. This role is responsible for installation, maintenance and repair service for Miltenyi Biotec’s automated instruments.
• Perform warranty and contract service corrective maintenance (technical problem resolution), including reviewing severity of complex malfunctions, determining corrective action and/or performing corrective actions required to restore system to full operation as soon as possible at both customer sites and in the Auburn Lab.
• Resolve customer issues and complaints utilizing appropriate internal and external resources; acting a crisis manager when necessary.
• Schedule and perform equipment installation and preventative maintenance.
• Manage assigned projects with minimum supervision.
• Oversee personal spare parts inventory.
• Prepare, update and maintain accurate logs, equipment performance data, service records, and parts usage software.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. There is no relocation associated with this position.
DeviceSpace.com - 17 months ago