Performs all Customer Support duties and responsibilities relating to Swisslog products (AMTS and ADMS) to include preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, warranty service, emergency service, on-call service, start-up of current systems, operator maintenance and user training, and promotion of company products and services as required.
1. Provide scheduled preventive maintenance services to contract customers in assigned area
2. Provide on-demand corrective, 24/7 emergency, and paid services to customers in assigned area as required
3. Provide start-up services on Translogic Systems as assigned
4. Assist with start-up services on new Swisslog products as required, working closely with the assigned Installation Specialists
5. Report product quality issues to the Customer Support Manager and/or Senior Customer Support Engineers and file quality reports as directed/required
6. Train Swisslog customers on system and light maintenance operations
7. Promote parts orders, provide recommended parts lists to clients and recommend inventory stocking levels to customers as required
8. Conduct periodic customer care visits to monitor product performance and customer satisfaction;
9. Maintain accountability/inventory of assigned spare parts “crash kit” and customers’ consignment inventories when inventories are contractually maintained by Swisslog
10. Assist all customers within assigned area with parts orders, consumables, repair and return of defective parts, and requests for information pertaining to their systems
11. Advise Region Customer Support Manager of any problems or opportunities that arise within their area of responsibility
12. Ensure that required administrative paperwork, especially Mobile Service Work Orders, Expense Reports and Downtime Reports, are properly filled out and processed in a timely manner
13. Communicate and share information with sales personnel and support personnel as it relates to their assigned customer base
14. Exercise proper care and accountability of all assigned company property and exercise proper care and responsibility when working with customers’ property and/or facilities
15. Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times when working with customers
16. Adhere to and strictly enforce all company safety policies and procedures
17. Other duties as assigned.
1. A.S degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, Vocational school, related 4 years military experience, or equivalent
2. Ability to read blue print, schematics and wiring diagrams to extract necessary technical information
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills (customer service skills)
4. People skills / Communication Skills
5. PC Computer software and hardware literate/Windows Application experience
6. 3-5 years of field service experience on related electro-mechanical products
Desirable but not Essential:
1. B.S. Degree, Electronics Engineering Technology
2. Computer networking experience
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Swisslog is a global provider of integrated logistic solutions for warehouses, distribution centres and hospitals. The comprehensive...