Job Description:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:|
Repair, replace, or rebuild Cummins engines, components,
and sub-assemblies at locations outside the branch
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Familiar with location of job and how bill is to be
2. Diagnose problem at job site and perform needed
3. Must be able to lay out a job plan and organize the
4. Determine if the customer's equipment is subject to
5. Make repairs to customer's equipment on overtime,
weekends, and holidays when needed.
6. Serve as the custodian of an assigned field service
truck and associated company tools and equipment.
7. Complete work orders with all information and
documents necessary to complete invoices and/or warranty
8. Must see that correct parts are charged to work
order, unused parts are turned back in to the Parts
Department, and warranty parts are tagged and placed in
9. Must have the ability to use V3 software.
10.Successfully complete all required training courses
from Cummins, Inc. and Cummins Southern Plains, Ltd.
Continually improve upon mechanical skills through home
study courses, service/parts topics, and other schools
offered by the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Knowledge of all Cummins equipment.
2. Must have valid Texas or Oklahoma driver's license
and an acceptable driving record.
3. Possess knowledge of warranty and service programs
with Cummins products.
4. Must be self-motivated and possess strong
interpersonal and customer relation skills.
5. Able to make educated decisions.
6. Able to troubleshoot and perform any repair without
7. Must have an internal drive for customer service and
provide an elevated level of service for internal and
8. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and
apply them to daily work routines for personal safety
and the safety of others.
Req. Code : 602
Division/Department : Oklahoma Operations
# of Openings : 1