Requisition ID: 22628BR
Job Title: Field Service Manager
Business Unit: U.S.
Business Functions: Installation Maintenance and Repair
Country: United States
City: Bay Area, CA
Becoming a Field Service Manager with the Medical Division is a new and exciting opportunity. This Leadership role is customer facing and offers exposure to a wide variety of products, services and areas of the Stryker portfolio . As a Field Service Manager You will be responsible for driving ProCare sales and profits through your team and the Sales force, building and managing a talented team, problem solving and taking care of customer needs and technical issues. You’ll be able to understand how our customers feel about our equipment as well as understand how our equipment is actually used in real life settings. This dynamic role is a wonderful opportunity to develop relationships, market Stryker, and build your personal brand!
Responsible for supporting Stryker Medical's products and managing the day to day activities of the assigned Field Service region.
1. Responsible for engagement, development, and performance of Field Service Team.
2. Accountable to Field Service Region performance and profitability.
3. Responsible for Field Service metric development and improvement including Response Time, First Pass Yield, Mean Time to Closure, First Time Fix, and Sales Support.
4. Responsible for primary hiring, performance appraisals, coaching/counseling, employee development and necessary communications to regarding performance issues.
5. Timely and accurate project completion as needed or when assigned by Director of Customer Satisfaction and Information Technology.
6. Customer satisfaction: Perform with honesty and integrity instituting a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service. Implement Our Way of Life: Loyal Customers – Our Passion, Our Commitment, Now and Forever to earn customer loyalty by developing true friendships with our customers, providing best-in-class products, services and quality.
7. Responsible to ensure outstanding support of customer service and sales efforts.
8. Responsible for identifying, reporting, and correcting quality issues in the field.
9. Responsible for support of New Product Development.
10. Responsible for Compliance-Legal, Quality System, Corporate and Human Resources including but not limited to FDA, QSR, ISO, Equal Opportunity Employment, Affirmative Action, and Environmental Health and Safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- 2-4 years proven managerial skills and ability to develop professionals.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong analytical/critical thinking skills.
- Strong results orientation with high degree of attention to detail.
- Required to travel 70% of the time.
- May involve prolonged periods of stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting, standing, and/or crawling as appropriate.
- May be required to move equipment up to 50 pounds, reach, push, or pull in order to accomplish job accountabilities.
- Coordination of eye, hand, and/or foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination/memory, reading ability, and memory retention ability.
- Blood-borne pathogen training required.
Percent Travel Required: 10
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare...