Field Service Representative - Dallas, TX
Hospitality Operations - Field Service is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Field Service Representative . This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include direct field service support of pay-per-view, satellite TV systems, and high-speed internet. As part of a team, the candidate must be proficient with computers, have the ability to learn quickly, provide strong customer service and work independently. In addition, you must have a valid driver’s license and be available for scheduled on-call rotations. Ability to solve complex problems is critical.
Candidates considered qualified for the position will possess the following minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, along with a 2-year technical degree or equivalent work experience in the following field(s): CATV, MATV, Satellite TV, Telecom, or Networking
• Valid driver’s license and good driving habits.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Must have excellent communication skills and outstanding customer awareness skills.
• Ability to work independently.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Y our resume will be reviewed by a Human Resource Representative.
SONIFI Solutions - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard