Requisition #: 59145
Job Title: Field Service Representative
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
We currently have a position available for a Field Service Representative to install, maintain and repair computer hardware and peripheral equipment. You will respond to customer calls and provide onsite service at ADP Dealer Services client locations and handle testing of equipment and returns.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Associates degree in Electronics, Computer Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 yrs of field service experience installing and repairing computer systems, including PCs and LANs.
- 3-5 years technician experience, particularly with laser and dot matrix printer repairs and networking.
- Ability to setup and install PC Workstations.
- Working knowledge of Windows based operating systems and applications.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills.
- Superior customer service skills are a required.
In addition you must be detail-oriented, able to work independently, and have strong verbal and written communication skills. This position requires 80-90% local travel with some overnight travel, and you must be available for overtime and some weekend installations.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Milwaukee, WI
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Network Services
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...