Field Service Representative-1201100
Armstrong Floor Products (AFP) has an opportunity available for a Field Service Representative for the Wisconsin territory. The work centers on helping a network of retail establishments optimize the merchandising of our residential flooring products that ultimately improves our ability to increase sales in this important channel.
You will be involved in customer problem solving, helping with order processing, training store personnel on the features, benefits and advantages of our products, introducing new product samples, helping store personnel organize displays, to name some of the common tasks in the daily routine of this position. This is a terrific opportunity for an individual looking to launch and or grow their career with the leading flooring manufacturer in the US.
- Provide inventory consultation and special order sales assistance
- Build, maintain and refresh in-store displays/merchandising
- Handle customer claims with resolution
- Implement and execute the sales plan e.g. promotional materials, product pricing initiatives, new product launches.
- Bachelors degree or 2-3 years equivalent retail / merchandising experience
- Excellent communication/ and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to work toward team goals
- Valid US drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 63 pounds.
- Experience and knowledge within the flooring and/or building supply industry
- Additional language proficiency
We offer competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, long and short term disability coverage, 401k plan, paid time off, and product discount programs.
About the Company:
Established in 1860, Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings with a focus on innovation, design, and environmental sustainability. Based in Lancaster PA, Armstrong serves both the residential and commercial markets operating plants and distribution centers in eight countries with over 9,000 employees worldwide.
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job: Customer and Field Service Operations
Primary Location: Wi-Milwaukee
Other Locations: PA-Lancaster
Armstrong is a leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs,...