Company located in Sacramento, CA is currently hiring for Field Service Technicians to work and operate their automated vehicle system.
- You will provide direct technical support to the staff to diagnose faults, assesses failures, replace parts and potential design enhancements that can be developed to improve reliability.
- Apply electrical and mechanical knowledge to tests, troubleshoot and repair as required.
- Diagnosis cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and recommend preventative and corrective maintenance.
- You will also prepare specifications for materials, equipment components and processes.
- Work as part of a team to address technical issues that may arise.
- Assist in the identification of design enhancements that can be made to improve vehicle reliability.
- Work with the Customer, vendors, and internal engineering resources to implement these changes.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product enhancements.
- A College degree or a High School diploma
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical field
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Aerotek - 11 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have deve...