Primary Responsibilities and Assignments:
- Provides preventative and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression, process and/or production equipment on site at client location offshore in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Must be able to work on 24 hour call out basis and respond to calls in a timely manner.
- Directs, coordinates and assists with equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Demonstrates proficiency in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on multiple compressor systems.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of new compressor technologies and comprehensive mechanical, diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports, and other necessary paperwork.
- Represents the company in a professional matter at all times.
- Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customer and co-workers.
- Must have valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to provide own hand tools up to 1 1/4".
- Minimum of 1-year experience working on natural gas compressors.
- Must be able to pass water survival classes.
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Engine and Compressor Schools/Training. Experience working on CAT 3500 and 3600 engines.
- Knowledge and experience on compression, process and production equipment, as well as electrical systems, including panel boards, skid wiring, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of high speed and low speed equipment.
- Significant experience in engine, compressor mechanics, production equipment and gas compression.
- Basic computer skills and ability to be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Exterran - 11 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...