Mar Cor Purification, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cantel Medical Corp. (NYSE: CMN), has service offices in 22 cities in the US and Canada with seven ion exchange resin regeneration plants. In addition to offices through out the United States and Canada, Mar Cor also operates International offices in the Netherlands and Singapore. The business consists of several familiar companies integrated to offer filtration, water purification and disinfection technologies, including Minntech Filtration Technologies Group, Mar Cor Services, Biolab Equipment, GE Medical Water and the Gambro US Medical Water business.
Mar Cor Purification, Inc. has one of the largest water treatment related technical and field service networks to support our installed systems. We offer support with design engineering capabilities, 24/7 service coverage, field application sales, experienced service technicians, and a fleet of stocked service vehicles. Mar Cor Purification is dedicated to providing innovative solutions through filtration, water, and disinfection technologies. Mar Cor Purification currently has a Field Service Technician position in Cleveland, Ohio.
This position will be responsible for servicing and troubleshooting water treatment equipment (Reverse Osmosis and Lab Equipment), exchanging service deionization tanks, and completing necessary paperwork. Responsibilities include electrical and mechanical testing, troubleshooting and repairs, system cleaning, disinfection, calibrations and other required services.
- Completes equipment troubleshooting, maintenance and service activity runs to ensure system performance.
- Responds to non-routine “call outs” for tank exchanges and basic service in a timely and proactive manner.
- Sample collection at customer sites and analytical chemistry tests specific to each site.
- Maintenance of accurate records and communication of all data on customer sites.
- Prepares and submit to customer and superiors “service” reports detailing maintenance preformed and equipment / application status.
- Completes plumbing tasks including working with Sched 80 PVC per MCP workmanship standards.
- Completes electrical tasks including work with high and low voltage electrical per MCP Workmanship Standards.
- Provides basic technical assistance to maximize equipment systems and application benefits to customer.
Maintains and manages basic routine spare parts inventory.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Clean drivers license
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including nights, weekends and holidays, and the ability to take assignments on short notice
- Depending expanse, travel miles driven may be in excess of 40,000 per year
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ year’s industry-relevant experience
- Knowledge of water chemistry and water treatment equipment
- Basic mechanical and electrical skills
- MCP Workmanship Standards
- Problem-solver and good organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills – experience with direct customers
- Ability to read, understand and follow Quality System documentation
- Basic computer skills required including basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a company service van, cell phone, competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacations, holidays, wellness and employee assistance programs.
Mar Cor Purification is an EEO / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cantel Medical Corporation - 13 months ago
Cantel Medical Corporation (Cantel) is a provider of infection prevention and control products in the healthcare market. The Company...