The Field Service Technician is responsible for multiple operational production jobs with direct responsibility for the operation of gas process, equipment and power generation equipment, including rentals.
- Demonstrates proficiency in knowledge of production technologies and uses sound comprehensive analytical and diagnostic skills to gain top efficiencies in equipment or personnel.
- Ability to travel throughout the geographic business unit as necessary.
Submit accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Develop, coordinate, assist or lead in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing problems on a variety of production and process equipment and systems on site at client locations.
- Directs, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Represents Exterran in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Demonstrates proficiency in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on multiple systems.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of new compressor technologies and comprehensive mechanical, diagnostic, and analytical skills.
- Will have call-out rotation responsibilities and responds to emergency maintenance calls.
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience setting up, troubleshooting and making repairs to oil and gas production equipment.
Must have valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to provide own hand tools up to 1 1/4".
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
Basic computer skills and ability to be proficient using basic software programs.
Read, write & understand Basic English.
- Production and process equipment training/schooling helpful
- Knowledge and experience of high speed and low speed equipment.
- Knowledge of production equipment packages including all component systems.
Knowledge of oil, gas and water separation processes.
- Must be able to work independently in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. In addition, our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions for extended periods.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...