The Field Service Technician is responsible for multiple operational compression and production jobs with direct responsibility for the operation of compressor packages, equipment and power generation equipment, including rentals.
- Provides preventative and corrective field mechanical service on oilfield production equipment and controls.
- Directs, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Represents Exterran in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Demonstrates proficiency in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on separators, dehydrators, line heaters, and all associated controls.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of production equipment and comprehensive mechanical, diagnostic, and analytical skills.
- Will have call-out rotation responsibilities and responds to emergency maintenance calls.
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- 5 years process, production and equipment related experience and/or training
- Possess thorough knowledge of production equipment, as well as electrical systems, including pneumatic controls.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to provide own hand tools up to 1 ¼”.
- Dehydration and Separation Training. engines.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of wellsite production equipment.
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions for extended periods.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...