Audiology Systems Inc. ("ASI") is a national partnership of industry professionals, audiologists and local audiology and vestibular instrument experts. We have been working with instruments and measurement tools, and in professional clinics for years. Some of us may have even worked with you. Nevertheless, by rethinking the way we present and implement audiology and vestibular solutions, we are now taking customer care to a new level of expertise. This new approach is based on professionalism, consultative dialogue and accessibility. One of the results of this partnership is that you will have fast and direct access to extensive knowledge and advanced equipment from MADSEN, AURICAL, ICS, Intelligent Hearing Systems (IHS) and Noise Barriers.
If you embark on a career with ASI, you will be working with a new organization that is redefining our industry. The successful candidate will repair and calibrate medical equipment used in the audiology field. ASI offers our service professionals many training and learning opportunities. Successful employees will be recognized through competitive salaries, incentives and upward mobility within the organization.
Territory is Illinois and Wisconsin
- Maintain customer loyalty by providing industry-leading service at each phase of the customer life cycle, from product installation to after-sale technical service, support and product repair.
- Perform installation, calibration and equipment repair on company offerings.
- Work closely with sales staff and customers to understand their service needs.
- Maintain customer focus and has a sense of urgency related to performance and problem solving, with emphasis on innovation and utilization of technology.
- Effective customer interaction through good interpersonal relationships, asks questions, listens carefully and provides appropriate information.
- Displays ability to draw lessons learned from failure.
- Multi-tasks in order to complete responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Sets high performance standards, assumes responsibility and accountability of successfully completing assignments or tasks.
- Recognizes issues, problems or opportunities and determines the appropriate action required.
- Use time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
- Associates, Technical/Trade or Bachelors Degree Required.
- 2+ years field service experience, healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with audio systems and electronics repair.
- Familiarity with PC hardware, software – configurations, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Familiarity with remote control SW packages log-me-in 123, etc; CRM packages; & Microsoft Office.
- Networking experience preferred - i.e. – Networks / Internet Protocols, WAN, LAN, routers, switches, servers,
- Basic TCP/IP and multicast knowledge.
- Strong interest in the latest technology and trends.
- Knowledge of acoustic measurement preferred.
- Approximately 50% - 75% travel required.
- Clean driving record.
Audiology Systems Inc. - 18 months ago