We are seeking a Field Technician in the Detroit area. This position is dedicated support for multi-site Detroit based business.
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is willing to accept new challenges and working a fast-paced business environment. As a Field Technician, it is essential that you are fluent in Computer repair and installation services including laptops and/or netbooks.
- Support and repair netbook computers
- Timely processing of incoming and returns of core parts
- Timely processing of incoming and return netbook units
- Maintain daily schedule to meet service time frames
- Travel between sites as scheduled on a daily basis
- Other IT product support a plus
- HS Graduate or GED Equivalent
- A+ Certificate or Equivalent Degree
- 1+ year(s) of computer experience repair and installation support
- 1+ year(s) of experience as a field service technician preferred
- Well organized and very detail orientated
- Presentable, professional attitude and customer service background
- Intermediate experience level using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Clean background and driving record a must
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work 6 days per week if required
Benefits for Avnet Integrated companies vary from the standard Avnet Inc. benefits and are not yet posted on the internet.
If you need an electronic component, Avnet probably has it. The company is the world's top distributor of electronic components...