CompuCom Systems is hiring Field Support technicians in the Charlotte area!!
Our Field Support team provides service, repair and/or installation of company product(s) including system hardware, software, and PC's as well as technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures. Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Represents Compucom in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates.
- Interacts with customer responding to technical questions or request for information.
- Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with warranty requirements of vendors.
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
- Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction.
- Primarily provides Tier 1 & 2 level support; occasionally performs Tier 3 level support.
- Performs general maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and prepairs computer systems and peripheral equipment.
- Performs basic computer hardware and software installations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires a minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience, high school diploma, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
A+ certification required within first 90 days of employment; other major product line certifications obtained within 6 months of employment
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...