Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
Maintain a service van and its inventory.
Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school graduate desired.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills are necessary.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks are
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Field Service Technicians:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Tuition Prior to Crown Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Crown Lift Trucks - 14 months ago
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...