Primary Responsibilities and Assignments
Education and Certification
- Provides preventative and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression and process equipment on site at client locations.
- Directs, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Represents Exterran in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Demonstrates proficiencey in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on multiple compressor systems.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of new compressor technologies and comprehensive mechanical, diagnostic, and analytical skills.
- Will have call-out rotation responsibilities and responds to emergency maintenance calls.
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Specific Work Background/Experience
- Engine and Compressor Schools/Training.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working on natural gas compressors.
Special Requirements/Additional Comments
- Experience working on CAT 3500 and 3600 engines.
- Knowledge and experience on compression, process and production equipment, as well as electrical systems, including panel boards, skid wiring, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of high speed and low speed equipment.
- Significant experience in engine, compressor mechanics, production equipment and gas compression.
- Basic computer skills and ability to be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have valid Driver's License and a good driving record.
- Must be able to provide own hand tools up to 1 1/4".
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Exterran - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...