Primary Responsibilities and Assignments
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Provides preventative and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression and process equipment on site at client locations.
- Directs, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Represents Exterran in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Demonstrates proficiencey in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on multiple compressor systems.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of new compressor technologies and comprehensive mechanical, diagnostic, and analytical skills.
- Will have call-out rotation responsibilities and responds to emergency maintenance calls.
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Exterran - 13 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...