LG Electronics is seeking a skilled, customer service oriented, Field Service Technician in the Aurora, CO area. Field Service Technician's troubleshoot, maintain and repair LG consumer and Business to Business (B2B) products/equipmentsuch as refrigerators, air conditioners, washers, dryers, and televisions, at the customers’ location. This position requires 100 percent travel within the assigned area.
LG Electronics, a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances has more than 80,000 people working in 114 local subsidiaries around the world. We offer a competitive compensation structure with premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits, an employer matching 401K, ten paid holidays per year, and paid time off.
- Prescreen, identify, analyze, and repair appliance and electronic product failuresensuring customer satisfaction.
- Order necessary parts after initial prescreen so they are in hand before going to customers' location.
- Perform daily administrative functions to include warranty claims and report submission.
- Maintain performance objectives as required by the company.
- Maintain company vehicle, tools, equipment and parts inventory.
- Rely on personal judgment for safety regarding work.
- Maintain appropriate home location to park company provided vehicle.
- Work independently without onsite supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years field service experience in appliance and/or television repair.
- Possess appropriate Refrigerant Handling Certificate(s), CET, (HVAC) and other applicable appliance or electronics service certifications, or acquire them within 90 days of employment.
- Knowledge and proficient use of electronic and appliance and/or refrigeration tools and diagnostic test equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office and Smartphone technology with the ability to quickly learn proprietary software applications.
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record.
- Meet physical requirements generally associated with field service repair (lifting, bending, etc.).
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills.
LG Electronics - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...